I highly recommend this book. It is entertaining, gripping, and just a great read. I like this book infinitely more than The DaVinci Code (though I really liked that too). This version of the book was particularly cool because it has pictures of every single place he describes - it really makes it come alive. All the sculptures, chapels, even pictures I had never seen of Vatican City. I bought it for my Grandma, and then stole it from her to read! Love it.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Angels & Demons - Special Illustrated Edition
I highly recommend this book. It is entertaining, gripping, and just a great read. I like this book infinitely more than The DaVinci Code (though I really liked that too). This version of the book was particularly cool because it has pictures of every single place he describes - it really makes it come alive. All the sculptures, chapels, even pictures I had never seen of Vatican City. I bought it for my Grandma, and then stole it from her to read! Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment