This was about a man's near death experience (NDE - I didn't know they had their own acronyms). It was definitely interesting, and like many people that had NDEs had a life changing experience. It was a unique view on what the after life would be like. Though as my good friend Kathy said about it - there is only so many times you can say God is love in one book. I attended a book club where a doctor that knows the author attended, and that was the best part. I had no idea NDEs were so widespread and some of the things that he said about them made me want to learn more. It's fascinating.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
My Descent Into Death
This was about a man's near death experience (NDE - I didn't know they had their own acronyms). It was definitely interesting, and like many people that had NDEs had a life changing experience. It was a unique view on what the after life would be like. Though as my good friend Kathy said about it - there is only so many times you can say God is love in one book. I attended a book club where a doctor that knows the author attended, and that was the best part. I had no idea NDEs were so widespread and some of the things that he said about them made me want to learn more. It's fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've been recommended lots of these books as you can imagine. One I really liked was The Message. It spoke truth to me.
Post a Comment