I liked it. It was beautifully, beautifully written (very descriptive), and the story is extremely interesting and thought provoking. It did leave me a little frustrated, because of the situation the characters find themselves in, and because I just wanted the them to talk to each other! It was amazing what one decision can do to an entire set of people - both good and bad. So I recommend it, as it is a very real, touching, but kind of sad story.
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
I liked it. It was beautifully, beautifully written (very descriptive), and the story is extremely interesting and thought provoking. It did leave me a little frustrated, because of the situation the characters find themselves in, and because I just wanted the them to talk to each other! It was amazing what one decision can do to an entire set of people - both good and bad. So I recommend it, as it is a very real, touching, but kind of sad story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment