I haven't read a comic in a long time, it was like picking up an old friend....mostly. Just a more mature, more graphic old friend. The word graphic has many connotations, and this filled them all. But I loved it. It is a little dark, but remarkable - innovative and I loved the story and characters. It was not at all what I expected, but I'm very glad to have read it. I'm also frankly very skeptical of the movie - I have no idea how they are going to do it.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Watchmen
I haven't read a comic in a long time, it was like picking up an old friend....mostly. Just a more mature, more graphic old friend. The word graphic has many connotations, and this filled them all. But I loved it. It is a little dark, but remarkable - innovative and I loved the story and characters. It was not at all what I expected, but I'm very glad to have read it. I'm also frankly very skeptical of the movie - I have no idea how they are going to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment