I found this book fun and refreshing. The main character is a plus-size woman, which is just flat out unusual, but very welcome. I enjoyed her point of view on life, and was hooked by her likable, funny, quirky personality. I cared about her, felt for her, related to her, and desperately wanted things to end well for her. I won't tell you if they do, but I will tell you it was a totally satisfying and enjoyable read. Perfect for a day at the beach, which is exactly where I read most of it! I gave this book 4 stars.Thursday, February 17, 2011
Good In Bed
I found this book fun and refreshing. The main character is a plus-size woman, which is just flat out unusual, but very welcome. I enjoyed her point of view on life, and was hooked by her likable, funny, quirky personality. I cared about her, felt for her, related to her, and desperately wanted things to end well for her. I won't tell you if they do, but I will tell you it was a totally satisfying and enjoyable read. Perfect for a day at the beach, which is exactly where I read most of it! I gave this book 4 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment