This was just as fun to read as A Girl Named Zippy! She is a such a great writer, and really puts you in the mindset of this crazy, tenacious young girl, and you can't help but just adore her (and secretly want to be like her)! I also was super impressed by her mom and all she accomplished given her situation - it was very inspiring. A great read.
2 comments:
Heidi!! So good to find your blog. Congrats on the wedding! I hope your marriage goes as good as mine has! :)
I love Haven Kimmel. I've read and re-read all of her books and they are just fun. I often find myself laughing late late into the night while I'm supposed to be sleeping. I also really enjoy books by Laurie Notaro and Chelsea Handler. Similar style of story.
It was good to read your various blogs and catch up on what you've been up to! Feel free to visit mine. I have links to more of mine from there. Have a great day!
--Tara Shank (nee Stevens)
Hey Heidi- your mom just told me you blog. i'm so glad to find them!I love this book so much. I loved looking at your honymoon pictues. it was so good to see you and your hubby for my Dad's buriel. I'll be following you now, hope you don't mind. love ya, Angela McFadden
Post a Comment